Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Pierogi

          A delicious Polish food that my mom and grandma make is pierogi. They're dough (kind of like dumplings) with a savory filling, and there are so many varieties of fillings. Like meat, sweet white cheese, sauerkraut and/or mushrooms, blueberries with sugar, fresh strawberries, and much more. These are just one of the most popular types of mouthwatering pierogi, which the pierogi with meat are my  favorite. I remember the first time I ever ate pierogi, and the second I first bit into it I fell in love, it was the meat filled pierogi that I first tried which has always been and will always be my favorite pierogi. Also, pierogis could be eaten as a main course or even desert, it just depends what you make it with.











No comments:

Post a Comment