Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Special Gift

      A special gift that I have received in the past which was this year for my 14th birthday. I remember my family was singing happy birthday to me while my mom was holding a bouquet of beautiful vivid flowers and a little rectangular golden and sparkly box, wrapped in a golden ribbon. I was so happy expecting that it would be a necklace. But when she handed it to me it was really light, as light as a piece of paper (*wink wink). When I opened the lid it was a piece of folded paper, for a second I was confused. I looked at the paper. I couldn't believe it. I realized that it was a ticket to go to the Ariana Grande concert, her Honeymoon Tour!! I freaked out, I was overall full of joy, shock and was so thankful. Going to that Ariana Grande concert was one of the best and most memorable days of my life, that I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment