Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Place Where I've Traveled: Poland

 
     A beautiful place I've traveled before with my family is Poland, in fact I've been there 4 times. It's so gorgeous there, especially where both my parents lived which was in the mountains in the southern part of Poland called Zakopane. Even though they came from two different towns, from where they lived they always had the most outstanding views of the mountains. I remember the summer of 2014 when I visited Poland with my family we stayed in my mom's house where she grew up, it was really sunny and warm. There were a lot of attractions where we went like the Bukowina, which was one of the coolest indoor and outdoor pool I've ever been to. There's also Nowy Targ, which is kind of like a shopping center where you can honestly get the best ice cream and waffles ever, I mean it. The Wieliczka is basically a salt mine where you can literally lick the walls since everything is made out of salt. The depth of it is 1,073 ft.  and is over 178 miles long. Yea, it would kind of be scary getting lost in there. Overall, I had so much fun in Poland, from the views, to the food, to the old castles, to the beaches, and especially seeing my family that lives there.





                                                                       (Wieliczka)

No comments:

Post a Comment