Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Short Story

        Just like any other adult, I have a job. It might be kind of weird, but I deliver watermelons to people's houses for a living. I actually get a good pay out of it. Anyway, my name is Ricardo and this is my story. As you can see I look very confused in this picture. Not only confused but angry and frustrated that all my watermelons that I was delivering fell out of my van! Not only that but there is a flood, so all my watermelons are floating in disgusting water. It all happened when I was rushing to deliver to a house that ordered about forty watermelons. I have no idea why forty watermelons but it's my job so I'm kind of used to it. I was speeding down turning left on an orange light when this huge truck just slammed into the left side of my van! It all happened all of a sudden that I couldn't even believe it. Hearing the screeching sound of my tires made me freak out. My van then slid and out of no where, I hear all the watermelons just tumbling out and plopping into the water! Wait, what water? Where did this water even come from? I looked up at the truck and it said "Water Truck", which explained everything. I was so angry, so I started picking up all the watermelons that were left.

No comments:

Post a Comment