Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Leap Year

        It was recently Leap Year, it's crazy how Leap Year only occurs every four  years, and that the next one will be on 2020, the day I'll be graduating high school. It's also crazy to know that the last Leap Year was when I was 10 years old. I think I've changed a lot since then. As a more confident person now, I look back and realize I was pretty shy, and I overcame that which I'm happy about. I've been through so much, made new friends, made memories, went through drama, learned new things, important life lessons, and more. As a 10 year old girl, I thought how long it would take until the next Leap Year. But, time actually flew by so quick, I have learned a lot through these 4 years. It's difficult to realize that by the time the next Leap Year arrives, I will be driving my own car (hopefully a Porsche but that won't happen) and looking for which college to go to. And worrying about other things, a whole life ahead of me. I truly hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment