Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Camp MacLean

       My all time favorite field trip I've gone to was Camp MacLean. It was so much fun, especially
since it was an overnight field trip where you got to sleep in cabins. The bus ride there was kind of long ride considering everyone was really excited to already be there. The bus ride was also uncomfortable because the terrain was bumpy, but it was worth going. I did not know what to expect because I've never had a field trip similar to this before. We already knew who would be in our cabins, and luckily I had some of my best friends in my cabin. Once we arrived we took our bags into the cabins, unsettled, and started our activities for
the day. Overall, the activities were a lot of fun We got to do archery, rock climbing, fishing, and other activities with our cabin. While it got dark, we sang songs and ate delicious s'mores. Also at night we got to play capture the flag with the whole grade, which was the best part. We ran like crazy, and the camp workers even gave us paint to put on our faces which was so much fun. I made so many memories, and can't wait until we come back again.

1 comment:

  1. This place sounds awesome, I would like to go there once to check it out.

    ReplyDelete